Features of FCA DRIVING SCHOOL
- You can choose a course you need from various courses for both written study and driving practice.
- You can get your driver's license faster and cheaper.
- We can adjust our lesson schedule to your time
- You can practice as many hours as you want.
- You can take a lesson with your friends.
- All the instructors are certified and have experience of teaching in authorized driving schools.
- We aim to be the best school for foreigners and we have received good reputations.
- Our English,Korean, Chinese and Japanese staff can always support you.
- Textbooks in Chinese and Korean language are also available.
- You will have chances to make friends with people from various countries.
Perfectly suitable for those who...
- worry about Japanese Language and Written examination.
- go driving lessons but couldn't get driver's license until now.
- gave up getting Japanese driver's license after trying many times.
- want to be ensured to obtain a driver's license.
- are busy for school or work.
- want to do road practice in different places.
- Those who wish to reacquire a driver whose license has expired.
- Those who wish to switch their license acquired in their home country to a Japanese license.
Differences between Non-designated schools (FCA) and Designated Schools
|Differences||Schools (FCA)||Designated Schools|
|Qualified Instructors||No need to have the instruction certificate. But our instructors have it and they are professional.||Instructors must have a license from public safety commission to teach.|
|Driving practice locations||Our driving practice site is exactly the same with designated school. We can do our road practice in different places.||Driving practice and test site width must be according to the law of public safety commission.|
|Driving practical lessons||There is no limit for driving practice in one day so you can practice to drive as long as you want.||1st stage (Before having learners permit) 2 hrs. in 1 day.
2nd stage (After having learners permit) 3 hrs. in 1 day.
|Written exam course||We will finish studying as soon as you have enough knowledge to pass exam.||You must study at least 26 hours (minimum studying hours regulated by law).|
(Written exam and Test-site driving)
|At Public Safety Commission designated test site(drivers license centre)
|In the driving schools.|
|Driver's License(Driving test)||At Public Safety Commission designated test site(driver's license center)
|In driving schools.|
|Drivers License(Written exam)||At Public Safety Commission
designated test site (driver's license center) (ex. Fuchu, Samezu, Kounosu etc).
|At Public Safety Commission designated test site(driver's license center) (ex. Fuchu, Samezu, Kounosu etc).|
|Special lesson First aid , Expressway Danger anticipation||Not included in training program (but FCA gives special training lessons about First- aid Expressway and Danger anticipation).||Included in lesson programs.|
|Business hours||No need to report it to Public Safety Commission.||Report is required by Public Safety Commission.|
|Validity of authorization||All the exams have to be done at Driver's license centre.||You don't have to take some part of practical driving tests.|